Just saying hello

I just found the newsgroup and wanted to say hello and merry christmas.
Been wwing for about 5 years. Still have lots to learn.
Cheers

Merry Christmas to you as well. Wade on in and offer up whatever you know. I haven't run across too much 'attitude' here and I'm definitely not the sharpest chisel in this set! Chuck

A lot of us here learn something every day we visit.
Many topics have been discussed in the past and there is a lot you can find with Google Group searches. I find those very useful.
Merry Christmas and welcome!

Welcome aboard.
This pretty much covers how things work on the 'wreck'
http://www.shavings.net/anti_faq.htm
1.5 is the one that is followed by many here... ;-)
RayV said:

OMG, I'd forgotten about the anti-faq. Rings true, especially after you've been around a while.
Greg G.