Re: I just want to say hello. Hi everybody!

You obviously didn't scroll down to the bottom of the page!

Reply to
Roger Mills

Which is basically lots of sex-based internet search terms.

I can't imagine what is likely to result from searcing for 'free red heart tree skirt pattern' but I think I can go to my grave without knowing that

Oooops, nearly forgot to swap to my 'doesn't turn up on a google search' internet ID.

Reply to
Phil the Farmer