It's called SEARS, damnit - an important notice

Page 2 of 2

Around here, we prefer the moniker "squareheads". It more accurately reflects our thought processes.
Believe me on that one! ;^)
Robert
Update:
Should read:
"At least use the proper descriptive terminology".
Not:
"At least use the proper descriptive technologly."
Lew

Got it!
It is duly filed for future reference. I hope you don't mind if I share that with my fellow "squareheads".
THEY will certainly get a chuckle out of it!
Robert

As they used to say in a neighborhood back in Cleveland, "Wear it in good health."
Lew
I went to my local (San Jose, Cal) store and the combo was $209.95. I would have bought another if it was at the price you found. Thanks for the heads up. Bruce
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Sorry to hear that. I wonder if Sears (since being owned by Kmart Corp.) has gone to "target marketing" like HD. One of the reasons I don't like to buy stuff at HD is I never know which store will have a specific product.
HD is known around here for closing out a product in one store, yet

product price since it is a "closeout".
No amount of bitching (trust me on this one) will get them to honor a closeout price, even if it is at a product at their own stores. Lowes is the same.
Robert