Chain Design Question

I wondered what you guys thought of this chain design.

's not quite as stable as I'd like. Perhaps someone has some suggestions?

Reply to
Maxwell Lol

That picture does not show any chain. All it has is a chair.

Reply to
Robert Allison

Fri, Mar 7, 2008, 7:27pm snipped-for-privacy@com.invalid (Maxwell=A0Lol) doth wonder: I wondered what you guys thought of this chain design.

It's not quite as stable as I'd like. Perhaps someone has some suggestions?

Scroll down to chain.

you could google images for chair.

JOAT

10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I do not have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.
Reply to
J T

Nope, doesn't have one of those either.

-Leuf

Reply to
Leuf

Oops - sorry for the typo.

Reply to
Maxwell Lol

How do you mean not stable? Back and forth, side to side, or just structurally?

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

Upon further review, one other question, the seat attachment looks odd; it appears to be pinned to the legs on the right side of the picture, but extends past the legs on the left?

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

Mark & Juanita wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.supernews.com:

Look at the picture again.....

Reply to
Jerry

Don't forget to check out the rear stretcher.

Wayne

Reply to
NoOne N Particular

Put a Mobius cushion on it. It'll be fine.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Alright, ya got me. Here I thought it was a serious question.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

It took me a few seconds to get it as well. :-)

Reply to
Maxwell Lol