Why it's important to let superglue dry properly

Warning: this article contains the following words which some readers may find offensive: dwarf, penis, superglue, hoover, hospital

Owain

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Scotsman?

Which is good for people all over the country, including Scotland, who think that Henrys are good.

Reply to
Andy Hall

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Owain saying something like:

That's much more acceptable. Being stuck in Henry would be almost normal these days, but being locked into Hoover might mean you were Floyd.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

It is important to get these things right :-)

When my friend was in court for breach of the peace (I cannnot remember the exact charge) following a fight involving a mop and a couple of loud drunken yobs, my mate pointed out to the magistrate, "is was a Vileda not a mop". He nearly got sent down for contempt of court.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Another stuck up p**ck!