H-Mortiser: Getting close!!

This thing is going to be pretty cool. I've never been more excited about a project before this one.
Matthias of Woodgears gave me a copy of his plans and they have been a nice guide as I build this thing. It has taken about 20 hrs so far.
http://www.garagewoodworks.com/garage_blog /
On Sat, 25 Sep 2010 20:20:45 -0700 (PDT), GarageWoodworks

Good show. Are you going to skirt the panels as he did, to keep the (vast majority of the) dust out of the guides?
-- You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club. --Jack London

Yes, I plan on it. This thing has way too many parts. :^|