Global Traders of Floor, Furniture, Fiber Boards, Plywood, Hardwood, Softwood, Bamboo Products

ToWood.com provides a variety of service for Importers & Exporters For Logs, Veneers, Timber, Plywood , Floor, Furniture, Fiber Boards, Wood Components, Bamboo Products, Tools & Equipment . Almost all the service are free of charges.

ToWood.com (

) is a industry portal concentrating on Wooden Products B2B & Timber Trade . This is an [ online Marketplace ] for global buyers and sellers to do business here .

Product Scope

ToWood.com covers the entire timber & wooden industry, including: Logs & Veneers ; Lumber & Timber ; Plywood ; Floor & Flooring ; Furniture ; Fiber Boards ; Engineered Wood ; Wood Components ; Other Wooden Products ; Bamboo Products ; Tools & Equipment ; Services For Importers & Exporters

  1. Membership Services If you register, you will get the membership "Ordinary Member" which is free of charge, but "Ordinary Member" can use almost all of our services such as contacts buyer and seller, release company profile and product information, post buy/sell offers . Sometimes, "Ordinary Member" can also get free advertising opportunities on our homepage if you post detailed products information, company profile, company LOGO.

  1. Advertisement Advertisement are paid services. You can advertising on any page on our sites. Our advertising fees are competitive . If you are interested, please contact us. Representative ServicesWe provide representative services for you. We can help you source wooden & timber products from China or export wooden products to China. This is paid service. Our contact:

Furniture Floor Suppliers