I've Actually Seen This Sort Of Thing

I've done some unsafe things over the years to get a job done but I couldn't afford to fall anymore. Necessity is the mother of invention. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

natural selection often takes these sort of people out of the gene pool.....

Reply to
bob haller

The Navy (no affiliation) has a safety centric website I stumbled on years ago... with loads of similar photos.

This links right to the sites photo archive... why it begins at 401 I couldn't tell you. It's been years since I've looked at the site, and it now appears significantly different. (Photos 1 - 400 may still be there somewhere... I just don't have time to look right now.)

A lot of the shots are lame, others merely amazing, and some will send chills down your spine.

Erik

Reply to
Erik