F'in cowboys

done every job in the house myself, including levelling the garden by hand (took weeks), decided to have decking over the old patio, so SWMBA says "we'll get someone in to do it so you can have a well deserved break from DIY"

NEVER AGAIN !!!

I won't bore you with the details, suffice to say Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid did the shoddiest work I've ever seen and are, as I type, pulling it all down to start again...

My son used to work for these people and always said they did good work, how things have change in the 2 years since he left /c;

Reply to
in2minds

In message , in2minds writes

I now use a Seikh builder who came into my office many years ago and said, "dont use the cowboys - call in the Indians". Needless to say, after experiencing several cowboys, I now use the Indians

Reply to
Richard Faulkner

that's serial (sp)... my son now works for a construction company with that very saying on the side of their vans, well almost, "you've had the cowboys, now try the Indians" (c;

Reply to
in2minds