I've never been politically correct, so

Merry Christmas to everyone! I wish everyone a blessed, happy, and healthy holiday.

Reply to
Muggles

Now we know why you are so happy and the same to you.

Reply to
redzap78

Nothing political. Same to all.

Reply to
Thomas

It's a little early for it, but Merry Christmas to you, too.

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
Cindy Hamilton

Merry Winter Sales Extravaganza to you too!

Reply to
Jaxs Plumbing

Me too and same to you and rest of group.

Frank

Reply to
Frank

Thanx Maggs...;)

Reply to
Cufmug

On 15 Dec 2017, Muggles wrote in alt.home.repair:

Nice passive-aggressive chip you maintain on your shoulder. It will get you far (at least with your core base).

Oh, and merry Christmas and all other holy day and secular celebrations to all!

Reply to
Nil

And a happy Jul to you.

I don't begrudge you for stealing the holiday; at least it kept a lot of the traditions alive. Most Christians did phase out the naked fire jumping part though...

Reply to
rbowman

464646 means "Merry Christmas"
Reply to
Mark Lloyd

Nice stick you have up your ass. Do you scratch your head with it?

Reply to
ChairMan

  1. Since the advent of central heating, most people don't want to be naked outside in the cold.
  2. Who wants to look at all of those pale-blue butts, anyway?

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
Cindy Hamilton

Fuck you right back. LOL

Reply to
Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Thanks, Cindy.

Reply to
Muggles

We're just doing the dirty Santa game this year. We did buy the grandkids a gift, though.

Reply to
Muggles

You're such a history buff! Oh, wait, you probably don't do the naked fire jumping, so maybe you're not a buff after all!

Reply to
Muggles

Good points!

Reply to
Muggles

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas, NIL.

Reply to
Muggles

The last Jul party I went to was in southern Arizona. No central heating was required. Most of the jumpers had enough mead in them at that point three feet of snow wouldn't have mattered.

Reply to
rbowman

Nah, I skipped that part. I'd given up the mead of inspiration years before.

Less good than belief would have it Is mead for the sons of men: A man knows less the more he drinks, Becomes a befuddled fool.

Be not over wary, but wary enough, First, of the foaming ale, Second, of a woman wed to another, Third, of the tricks of thieves.

The Havamal

rbowman