Finishing Sanders

Yabbut, he's strayed too far. We'll round him up after a bit, withers he wants to or not

Reply to
Swingman

Let's hope it isn't furlong.

Reply to
Robatoy

Stoppit you guys, you're going to give me a night mare.

Reply to
Robatoy

It's a cinch it will be.

Reply to
Swingman

OK .. we'll rein it in ... no horse sense in making an ass out of ourselves.

Reply to
Swingman

I didn't stirrup a pun battle....

Reply to
Robatoy

Yep ... but you've been out flanked, so don't halter.

Reply to
Swingman

I knew I couldn't reign as the master, so I might as well reach for my Colt.

Reply to
Robatoy

Now, don't get your dressage in a twist, it's been dun before. I gotta go to work, dam it!

:)

(really, it's been fun)

Reply to
Swingman

Always fun..I had to go to work too.

Robatoy

i would think the finest finish sanders would come outta finland. i know da finlanders here in nordern minne soota sure know dare wood. ross

Reply to
Ross Hebeisen

Abranet by Mirka is some of the best sanding medium on the market. All Mirka sandp=F8pers are g=F8=F8d. From Finland.

Now, won't you please join Monty Python and I to sing:

Finland, Finland, Finland The country where I want to be Pony trekking or camping Or just watching TV Finland, Finland, Finland It's the country for me

You're so near to Russia So far from Japan Quite a long way from Cairo Lots of miles from Vietnam

Finland, Finland, Finland The country where I want to be Eating breakfast or dinner Or snack lunch in the hall Finland, Finland, Finland Finland has it all

You're so sadly neglected And often ignored A poor second to Belgium When going abroad

Finland, Finland, Finland The country where I quite want to be Your mountains so lofty Your treetops so tall Finland, Finland, Finland Finland has it all

Finland, Finland, Finland The country where I quite want to be Your mountains so lofty Your treetops so tall Finland, Finland, Finland Finland has it all

Finland has it all

Reply to
Robatoy

i'd sing with ya but to get back on track, i'm a pony tonite, no i mean a little horse. Take This Brethern may it serve you well. quote from the great Monty ross

Reply to
Ross Hebeisen

Let's not start a beef over this!

Reply to
B A R R Y

Are you worried that you'll be saddled with unbridled agony over this?

Reply to
Robatoy

The thread has been milked to death.

Reply to