Finishing Sanders

Page 2 of 3

I didn't stirrup a pun battle....

Yep ... but you've been out flanked, so don't halter.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/4/07

I knew I couldn't reign as the master, so I might as well reach for my Colt.

Now, don't get your dressage in a twist, it's been dun before. I gotta go to work, dam it!
:)
(really, it's been fun)
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/4/07

Always fun..I had to go to work too.
i would think the finest finish sanders would come outta finland. i know da finlanders here in nordern minne soota sure know dare wood. ross
On Nov 7, 3:39 pm, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Ross Hebeisen) wrote:

Abranet by Mirka is some of the best sanding medium on the market. All Mirka sandppers are gd. From Finland.
Now, won't you please join Monty Python and I to sing:
Finland, Finland, Finland The country where I want to be Pony trekking or camping Or just watching TV Finland, Finland, Finland It's the country for me
You're so near to Russia So far from Japan Quite a long way from Cairo Lots of miles from Vietnam
Finland, Finland, Finland The country where I want to be Eating breakfast or dinner Or snack lunch in the hall Finland, Finland, Finland Finland has it all
You're so sadly neglected And often ignored A poor second to Belgium When going abroad
Finland, Finland, Finland The country where I quite want to be Your mountains so lofty Your treetops so tall Finland, Finland, Finland Finland has it all
Finland, Finland, Finland The country where I quite want to be Your mountains so lofty Your treetops so tall Finland, Finland, Finland Finland has it all
Finland has it all
i'd sing with ya but to get back on track, i'm a pony tonite, no i mean a little horse. Take This Brethern may it serve you well. quote from the great Monty ross
Swingman wrote:

Let's not start a beef over this!

Are you worried that you'll be saddled with unbridled agony over this?
Robatoy wrote:

The thread has been milked to death.

Utterly

< rim shot >
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
Leon wrote:

You meant udderly, surely???

Stop calling him Shirley, please!

Yes, but I spell checked it, it changed to what you saw, and I was not going to argue. :~)
good to see you guy's are finally done horsing around ross

It's about time you guys stopped (b)ucking around and killed this thread.

Nawww...just a few lads feeling thier oats.

time to pull on your boots saddle up and ride on out of here.