vintage

If you are planning to sail to Europe, or the Philipines, so you don't get lost, you should definitely have a sextant.

This is vintage. I don't know how old it is or how many they have, but it's not very expensive.

Reply to
micky

" Functional sextant for display only; do not use for navigation. "

.. it still might be useful as a teaching tool ?

John T.

Reply to
hubops

I missed that. it's a good thing you warned me or my last post here might be when I'm lost in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

Reply to
micky