Drawing With Ketchup

Page 3 of 3
He's probably not old enough to remember EDLIN.

EDLIN in both DOS and WinNT ... and before that TECO in college, most likely before you could spell "computer".
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08
Morris Dovey wrote:

I used EDLIN some, really sucked. Used ED, the Unix editor EDLIN was copied from, sucked. Used VI, the Unix "Video" Editor a ton, out of necessity. That was not bad once you got very used to it. You had to know ED or EDlIN to understand how the Unix guys could consider VI a VIDEO editor:-)
Used TSE The Semware Editor in DOS and OS2, and it rocked. Used Boxer in OS/2, it rocked also. Now I'm reduced to Notepad2, which is OK if you ain't doing much of anything, like me, and most in the world of windows.
--
Jack
"Jack Stein" wrote

I get your *drift*.
Max

Then again, how WOULD you edit ketchup? <g>

Only the red is editable. When you sketch with green... it is not.
I love it - that's great! You must be a huge Monty python fan!
--
Gregory Paolini Design
www.GregoryPaolini.com