Drawing With Ketchup

Having escaped from Sarnia, Ontario at a relatively young age (17), I

*relish* in reminding folks of how nice the weather is down here.

Max

Reply to
Max

And where else can you be 1 hour (upwind) from Detroit's Industrial base/shops/suppliers and 2 1/2 hours from Toronto for plays, dinner, 7 hours from the most beautiful city in the world, Montreal? Cool in the summer, not too bad in the winter. Miles and miles of nice beaches. Great yacht clubs all around. Bayfest. Topless freedom for the wimmin folk. RibFest. $200,000 for a $ 500,000 home. ZERO murders in 2008. 7 MBs download speed so I can download Glen Beck, Bill O'Reilly in minutes and then drag them to trash.

Life is good.

Reply to
Robatoy

I agree with most of that, Sarnia is a nice area, however, Montreal? drive the extra three hours Quebec City is amazing.

Reply to
FrozenNorth

base/shops/suppliers and 2 1/2 hours from Toronto for plays, dinner, 7 hours from the most beautiful city in the world, Montreal? Cool in the summer, not too bad in the winter. Miles and miles of nice beaches. Great yacht clubs all around. Bayfest. Topless freedom for the wimmin folk. RibFest. $200,000 for a $ 500,000 home. ZERO murders in 2008. 7 MBs download speed so I can download Glen Beck, Bill O'Reilly in minutes and then drag them to trash.

Life is good.

I tried to sell myself that line for years.

Then I woke up and came to SoCal.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Quebec City is indeed amazing. It doesn't have the Paris, NY, Milan kinda international buzz that Montreal has though. Just my opinion.

Reply to
Robatoy

Much better strip clubs in Montreal, I agree. ;-)

Reply to
FrozenNorth

The legs aren't as hairy as they are in Quebec City..

Reply to
Robatoy

I could hear your teeth chattering as you wrote that.

*NO* city is beautiful. Not bad in the winter?? 70 degrees F. is not bad. Not minus 70. What good are beaches when they're frozen? What's a yacht club? OK. I'll go for the topless women. Ice fishing on Saginaw Bay is Ok too. We have a low rate of murders for cities this size but Juarez more than makes up for it.

Max

Reply to
Max

Doesn't Heinz still make a green ketchup?

Dave in Houston

Reply to
Dave in Houston

I love it - that's great! You must be a huge Monty python fan!

Reply to
Gregory Paolini

hibbing, mn

Regards,

Tom Watson

Tom Watson

Dunno but when they did it was not editable... Everyone said it was the same exact stuff, just a different color... Yuck! It looked terrible and no matter how much you tried to convince yourself looks alone can't change the taste, it sure did for me, and even my kids who were the ones that wanted the stuff.

I thought about doing a blind test to see if there really was a difference but decided if I couldn't tell the difference, I would quit enjoying ketchup. Not worth the chance... Might be good for green drawings, not much else...

Reply to
Jack Stein

Some folks say it wasn't edible.

Max

Reply to
Max

Then again, how WOULD you edit ketchup?

Reply to
alexy

Only the red is editable. When you sketch with green... it is not.

Reply to
Robatoy

And I almost moved up to Hibbing with a girl back in the mid 70's.

*Her* name is Amy.

Wonder whatever became of her!

Reply to
user

Notepad? Notepad2? You probably meant EDLIN - it's free too. ;-)

Reply to
Morris Dovey

They likely need a better editor... Notepad just doesn't cut it. I would recommend at least Notepad2, and it's, are you sitting down... FREE.

Reply to
Jack Stein

Not seeing Jack's post for some reason. Had never heard of Notepad2 before--it's NICE.

As for Edlin, who needs edling when you can copy con to a file?

Reply to
J. Clarke

I get your *drift*.

Max