Help with some small projects

I have a few very simple projects I would like done and I don't currently have the space to set up my shop so I can do them. I was wondering if anyone out there with the tools and time would be interested in helping me out. The first one is very simple. It is hardly worth a drawing but I have links to pdf files below so I don't have to describe it. It can be made from any solid hardwood or a nice void free veneer plywood. The finished product will be painted. I don't need it painted just the parts cut out. I have all of the non wood parts and only need someone to make wood parts for me. I only want to make one of these. I have one other project I would like to get done before too long that is only slightly more complex than this one. I just don't have the drawings ready yet.

If you live outside Oklahoma City area, I can pay via paypal. If you live in OKC I will pay you in cash.

If you are interested let me know how much you want for your time and materials.

Chris W

Assembly Image

View Image
Drawing
Drawing
Just in case you are interested in what this is. The idea is to have wires soldered to the copper tubing. The wires will have Anderson "Powerpole" connectors on the other end that will attach to a 13.8V power supply. Then you can easily connect to that power supply with a cable that has large battery clamp alligator clips on it. After I drew it, I thought of a possible alternative use. If you need to use 2 sets of jumper cables to reach between cars parked inconveniently, this would be a safe reliable way to link the two sets of jumper cables together. Being involved with ham radio, I use powerpole connectors a lot and I try to have adapters to connect to various other devices and this is just one more adapter. Also being involved in RC airplanes and cars, it will come in handy when someone wants to hook their battery charger or starter motor to a power source when all they have is battery clamps (pretty common for field chargers) and all of my power sources use powerpole connectors.

Reply to
Chris W

Just a thought here, Chris. It might be a good idea to take that down to the local community college if they have a woodworking class. If the class didn't want to build those for you, perhaps a student would.

Likewise to a local high school.

We also have a couple of guys at Woodcraft (employees) that take on jobs like yours. One thinks he is James Krenov, and the other vastly undercharges for his work. Both turn out a pretty good product.

Like I said, just a thought.

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41