Delta's quality service

I purchased the Delta benchtop bandsaw last summer after selling the old B&D bandsaw at a yardsale. A few weeks ago I was cutting some featherboard slots in some pieces of oak and one of the upper guide blocks broke which caused the blade to twist sideways. I called Delta a few days later from work and the girl asked for basic info, model # and serial #, name, address. Told me I'd have them in a week to 10 days. Didn't get the 50 questions I've gotten from other companies. I was very suprised by their service.

Reply to
Mike S.