Free Delta benchtop TS parts

Hello all, My first TS was a cheapo Delta benchtop. I don't even recall the model number but it is the type that the fence is locked by rotating the handle-not the cam locking type. Anyway it's been retired for several years and I think it's about time to get rid of it. The motor is good, as is the switch and the throat plate. The top is actually good also- only the fence is unsalvageable. If anyone can use any parts send me an email. I'm only asking the cost of postage from zip 96817 (Hawaii). I'd hate to see the whole thing end up in the dump. Gene

Reply to
Gene T

Gene T

Wondering how much it cost to send miter guage. I could use it on a router table I just built. I'm interested in it. email snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net

Rich

Reply to
EvoDawg

Reply to
Gene T

oooops I forgot this is the benchtop model. Nevermind, I need the 3/4" one. Don't feel like spending 80 bucks at Rockler for a miter guage. Maybe I should check ebay.

Thanks anyway, Rich

Reply to
EvoDawg