Critter sprayer

Page 2 of 2
What did you find the best pressure to be ???
(I got one but wanted to hear your results)
JR-jred wrote:

30-40 psi.
UA100
OK... I just wanted make sure I was in the groove on that psi thingy... That's what I ended up with also.
Unisaw A100 wrote:

In article

Just under 30 lbs for water base poly urethane varnish. Haven't tried other coatings yet.
--
-JR
Hung like Einstein and smart as a horse
JR-jred wrote:

Yes.
A lot. Google for the rest of the review.

A'yup.
UA100

Currently $38 on EBay, plus shipping of course.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category "779&itemC15014991&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/wgoffeney/Woodworking/Woodworking.htm