Anybody have experience with one of these?

No but I just read this review today

according to a reply to the above post, is probably made with the same tooling as the 15" one here
did see the yorkcraft in person at Wilke. It looked nice. I almost bought one but they were out of stock (Plus I didn't have too much room in my truck after picking up their 8" longbed jointer). I ended up getting a Delta 13" instead. I wish I had bit the bullet and gotten the real planer.

Reply to
No

I appreciate the effort anyway!

Thanks, Barry