Is this a gloat?

Hi all, Went to a collectibles show this past weekend and got a Stanley no. 80 scraper in excellant shape for $35.00. Is that a good price for one of these? Thanks, Gene

Reply to
Gene T

Gene T

Reply to
Paul C. Proffitt

You win some, you lose some :-) One day you will score a $1000 tool for $50, and then that $35 will be a faded thought!

-- Regards,

Dean Bielanowski Editor, Online Tool Reviews

50 woodworking product reviews online!

------------------------------------------------------------ Latest 6 Reviews:

- Pocket Hole Drilling Jig Project Book

- Kreg Universal Bench Klamp

- GRR-Ripper System & MJ Splitter

- Spaceage Ceramic Bandsaw Guides

- Infinity "Dadonator" Stacked Dado Set

- Triton Powered Respirator

Woodcrafter

Hell, yes... for the seller. If you've got any money left, I've got some stuff I'm selling.

Reply to
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

No. Think of it as Connecticut's revenge on Hawaii for getting all the sunshine and surfing.

Here in the UK I've never paid more than $15, and that for a sweetheart. However it's still a useful tool, no matter what you paid, so just enjoy it.

Reply to
Andy Dingley