Re: Critter sprayer opinion

What's your opinion of this sprayer for a small home woodworking workshop?

Reply to
Bob Bowles

I use mine for spraying enamel (dark machinery gray (grey David). For the money it can't be beat.

Not a prob.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

I don't have experience with a variety of sprayers to compare it to. But I think it works great. I don't have a big compressor (6Gal pancake) so it limited the low cost options for me. I recently used the critter to spray latex on a 4x8 sheet of lattice work. It took a while but I could have never have done it well with a brush. Put on a nice even coat. Not too much overspray. And best of all it's easy to clean up. The jar concept is also easy to stop and come back to it the next day without too much clean up hassle. Like the other post said it does have a small spray pattern so patience is the key. Hope this helps... Mark

Take a look at some of my time saver projects

Mark

The Critter has lower air requirements and, importantly, nearly trivial cleanup, compared to those. Or so the specs say.... it's on my list, because I would prefer not to deal with taking a gun apart every time I want to use it :-(

--randy

Reply to
Randy Chapman