Canister filter for Delta 50-840 Dust Collector

I have a Delta 50-840 (1 HP) dust collector and would like to upgrade it with a canister filter. The problem is that the rim is 14 5/8 in diameter and I can't find a canister which will fit. I have tried Delta (13 3/16), Penn State (13.5 - 14.5) and Jet (14) and none of them are big enough. Does anybody know of anyone who makes a canister which will fit? Thanks.
I have a Delta 50-840 (1 HP) dust collector and would like to upgrade it with a canister filter. The problem is that the rim is 14 5/8 in diameter and I can't find a canister which will fit. I have tried Delta (13 3/16), Penn State (13.5 - 14.5) and Jet (14) and none of them are big enough. Does anybody know of anyone who makes a canister which will fit? Thanks.

I ran across this some time ago. See if this helps.
http://www.msu.edu/user/olsonbr2/HFDC/HF-DC.htm
Dave

Try here...
http://www.wynnenv.com/cartridge_filters.htm