Enco Bandsaw

I just received a flyer from Enco for a couple of woodworking bandsaws priced at $226 and $269. Looks good, but...

I like their metal working items but have never seen them as a woodworking supplier.

Does anyone have any experience with these bandsaws?

use-enco.com

Reply to
Boden

I paid more than that for the ResawKing blade for my Laguna.

Reply to
Leon

Sorry you over paid. Even Laguna sells the Resaw King for $1.60/ft. Your 16HD blade should have only cost you $240. Today the 2nd one is half price too.

Boden