Canister filter for Delta 50-840 Dust Collector

I have a Delta 50-840 (1 HP) dust collector and would like to upgrade it with a canister filter. The problem is that the rim is 14 5/8 in diameter and I can't find a canister which will fit. I have tried Delta (13 3/16), Penn State (13.5 - 14.5) and Jet (14) and none of them are big enough. Does anybody know of anyone who makes a canister which will fit? Thanks.

Reply to
headgeek

I have a Delta 50-840 (1 HP) dust collector and would like to upgrade it with a canister filter. The problem is that the rim is 14 5/8 in diameter and I can't find a canister which will fit. I have tried Delta (13 3/16), Penn State (13.5 - 14.5) and Jet (14) and none of them are big enough. Does anybody know of anyone who makes a canister which will fit? Thanks.

Reply to
headgeek

Try here...

the usual diclaimers apply

YMMV

Mike

Reply to
The Davenport's

I ran across this some time ago. See if this helps.

DLB