Delta Dust Collector Model 50-850

Have you asked Delta?

If they don't have them, Lee Valley has a few different sizes. Oneida also sells oversized filter bags.

Prices from LV and Oneida are up to about $70.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Friesen

These folks have any bag you want, oversized is even better for max flow....

have a giant model on 50-850 and it is remarkable.

Tell the ladies what mach> I am wondering if there is available one-micron dust collection bag

Reply to
Pat Barber

I am wondering if there is available one-micron dust collection bag for Delta dust collector model 50-850. Where can I buy them and how much.

Thank you.

.
Reply to
Woodworker

I found this almost new Delta Dust Collector with a 30-micron bag. Before I buy it, I am trying to find out if there are one-micron bag available for this dust collector.

Thank you and Chris too :-)

Reply to
Woodworker