Black & Decker Pivot Plus Charger?

I recently acquired a Black and Decker Pivot Plus for next to nothing at a garage sale. The only thing is that it didn't come with the charger. Can anyone tell me what kind of charge it is? Looks like it may just be a simple adapter. If so I have a ton laying around here. What voltage does the charger output and how long does it say to charge it for?
Can anyone confirm if the charger is just a basic Block adapter you plug into the wall, or is there anything special to it and if so what is the output power in Volts and is it AC or DC
Thanks
The model Ihave is the PD600 6V, says it uses power supply 5102767-03
Sorry, i can't answer your question, but i was wondering if the OSU is for Ohio State. I live near columbus. --dave

I getthat question a lot, its actually forthe school I went to in NY, Oswego State Univ.

Just follow one simple rule! Don't ever buy Black and Decker.
On 2 Nov 2004 17:47:26 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Lou Parker) wrote:

bull... I love the B&D coffee maker in my garage... very good machine!