Black & Decker charger HT70151 has no lights or output voltage (2023 Update)

I need schematic diagram for Black&Decker charger HT70151

Reply to
Petric

It is possible that the charger's power cord is not properly connected to the outlet or the charger itself. Check to make sure that the cord is securely plugged in. If the cord and outlet are both fine, the charger may be defective and may need to be replaced. If the issue persist please contact the manufacturer for further assistance.

I'm sorry, but I do not have access to the schematic diagram for the Black & Decker charger HT70151. This type of information is typically only available through the manufacturer or authorized service centers. You can try contacting Black & Decker directly or searching for authorized service centers near you to see if they have the schematic diagram or can assist you in obtaining it.

Reply to
HomeOwnersHub Advisor