Black and Decker Pivot Driver wall-plug voltage

Hi All,

I have two Black & Decker power screwdrivers. The first is the black and gray 2.4V version, and the other is the nicer orange and black

3.6V pivot driver with the three position handle. My problem is that the two drivers come with identical-looking plugs, but one outputs 5.5VAC and the other outputs 3.6VAC (yes, AC...I would have expected DC output, but no). Since I tend to just throw things in piles, I've mixed up which plug goes with which driver. Neither driver has input AC voltage labeled, just output DC, so I'm not positive which plug goes with which driver. I realize that the 5.5VAC probably goes with the bigger driver, but I just want to make sure...

Would anybody who owns one of these drivers mind taking a look at the AC output rating of the plug that came with it?

Thanks! Tom

Reply to
Omeomi

I have the pivot driver that uses the Versa Pack batteries. It is 4.3 volt DC. That should make you feel better. Glad I could help ;) Ed

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

you are correct the orange with black handle and torque adjustment uses the

5.5
Reply to
Just_call_me_dusty

Cool, thanks!