I got 3 of the floor ones -- about 5' high, shipped knocked down, at
Lowes. About $75 each.
1. They don't rust -- I'm near the Atlantic ocean in DE. Painted steel
would be out of the question.
2. It occasionally took a tap with a rubber mallet to coax them
together. Had to use a utility knife in a couple of places to get the
"flash" off of the plastic pieces.
3. They look great! Clean up with windex, or the liek.
4. I need to shore up the shelves, as they do seem to sag under
excessive weight, like cans of paint. I'll move them to the bottom.
5. I did not bolt them to the wall, but their are provisions to do so.
I need to be able to easily move them on occasion.
6. They need to be level (a little shimming with cardboard), or they
don't close right. No surprise here.
Overall, I'm quite satisfied. The wall mount ones might be a little