Black & Decker miter saw parts help needed

Greetings group. I have a B&D 9425 miter saw and the on/off switch has gone bad and B&D no longer supplies the switch. I would hate to toss an otherwise good working tool which is what they suggested. Does anyone know of a parts dealer who is famous for stocking discontinued parts? Thanks.

Reply to
SAILLOCO

Greetings group. I have a B&D 9425 miter saw and the on/off switch has gone bad and B&D no longer supplies the switch. I would hate to toss an otherwise good working tool which is what they suggested. Does anyone know of a parts dealer who is famous for stocking discontinued parts? Thanks.

S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster" "Trains are a winter sport"

Reply to
SAIL LOCO

I have a B&D 9425 miter saw and the on/off switch has gone bad and B&D no longer supplies the switch. I would hate to toss an otherwise good working tool which is what they suggested. Does anyone know of a parts dealer who is famous for stocking discontinued parts? Thanks. S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster" "Trains are a winter sport"

Reply to
SAIL LOCO

Roberts/IMA Tool Distributors, Saddle Brook NJ has 300,000 plus items on their shelves, lots of old stuff, plus they have an on-site repair facility. I can't guarantee they'll have your part but go to their site,

and click on their contact us link, fill out your question and someone usually gets back to you.

Reply to
Annonymous

Thanks. I'll check them out. S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster" "Trains are a winter sport"

Reply to
SAIL LOCO

Well, I sent those guys an e-mail days ago and NOTHING! S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster" "Trains are a winter sport"

Reply to
SAIL LOCO