A proper "Tainer" for Festool!

Swingman, you and your SIL should make these for the knives he builds!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETcT1qcg2AI&feature=youtu.be#tG4.71321

Hah! You think he cut those small legs on the table saw? If so, I can im agine some were thrown in all directions and nicked, as well, before a set of quality legs were produced. .... not to mention how well he hand-held( ?) the block base, for the cutting.
But I also suppose he included the saw pic for understanding the legs are t o be cut from the block, and not that he used that saw.
Sonny
On Saturday, August 20, 2016 at 7:41:46 AM UTC-5, Sonny wrote:

imagine some were thrown in all directions and nicked, as well, before a se t of quality legs were produced. .... not to mention how well he hand-hel d(?) the block base, for the cutting.

to be cut from the block, and not that he used that saw.

Check that. I was diverted to his Wave Box video, not the Festool Knife Bo x video.
Sonny
On Saturday, August 20, 2016 at 8:45:54 AM UTC-4, Sonny wrote:

n imagine some were thrown in all directions and nicked, as well, before a set of quality legs were produced. .... not to mention how well he hand-h eld(?) the block base, for the cutting.

re to be cut from the block, and not that he used that saw.

Box video.

Thanks for the second post! I read your first and was like "Huh, legs? What did I miss? I was about to go watch it again 'cuz I was really confused. :-)