Ping Swingman

Hi Swingman. You'll remember the trestle picnic table (sorry, I meant to call it a piece of extravagant garden furniture) I built last year. Anyway, a few weeks ago I built the benches to go with the table. As with the table, the benches were based on your design, essentially half sized versions of the table.

Just wanted to say thanks again for your design ideas.

Reply to
Upscale

You're most welcome. I'm tickled ... pictures?

Reply to
Swingman

Pictures are currently residing on my camera loaned to a friend. I'll put them up in a few days or so.

Reply to
Upscale