A funny student story about glue

Page 6 of 7

The cows in Britain got MCD from eating ground up sheep that had died from scrapie, the sheep form of the disease. Man can't get the disease directly from sheep, but passing it through cows was effective, if that's what you want to call it. Therefore, I would still caution against eating *any* animal that died from CWD, or whatever you want to call it. The scary thing about the British CWD was that the incubation time, especially for younger people, was in the order of months to a few years, rather than the 10 plus of "regular" variant CJD.
--
Best regards
Han

Um, what about Santa Claus? Are you trying to imply something here?

No Joke and I am not kidding about this, I have made and shipped toys to "Santa's Workshop, at Northpole, AK, I even receive checks and cashed them for the toys.

ease

products

We're in a similar position with our 4 yr old, but since we eat a lot of wild game/fish the connections are even more fun. In recent weeks we've had salmon, deer, elk, bison, duck, walleye, caribou and probably a few others on the table, along with a bit of pork and chicken. She knows where eat one comes from, and desite the zoo full of stuffed animals upstairs she seems OK about eating meat. She's also pretty interested in knowing which animals eat one another, i.e. who are the carnivores in her menagarie.
Must be a common thing in some families, but I do know others who've had kids freak out about meat around age 7-10 when they first make the connections between chickens and McNuggets.
-Kiwanda
64.85.239.19:

Uhh, I'm not all that certain there IS a connection between chickens and McNuggets... ;-)
Patriarch
On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 19:32:38 -0500, the inscrutable Patriarch

I've always referred to them as Chicken McDogNuts. YMMV
---------------------------------------------------------------- "Let's sing praise to Aphrodite || www.diversify.com She may seem a little flighty, || Full Service Websites but she wears a green gauze nighty, || PHP Applications And she's good enough for me." || SQL Database Development
Larry Jaques wrote:

Only for American viewers
For the rest of the world she's nakkit...
--
Will
Occasional Techno-geek

Here in Texas it's "nekkid."
--
"New Wave" Dave In Houston

...I thought you all used buck nekkid .....
Lawrence L'Hote wrote:

Only if they's up to somethin'. "Naked" means you don't have any clothes on, "nekkid" means you didn't have any clothes on and you were up to something, "buck nekkid" means that you didn't have any clothes on, you were up to something, and her daddy and his huntin' buddies walked in on you.
--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
Lawrence L'Hote wrote:

Sheeeeit! Y'all don't know the difference 'tween a buck and a doe?
Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work
Dave in Fairfax <reply-to, is, disabled, to, stop, spam> wrote:

*sigh* I mean, really.....the difference is OBVIOUS
It's either one thing or an udder.

Doe nekkid??
On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 19:32:38 -0500, Patriarch

"Can you think of any part of a chicken that you could possibly call a 'nugget' that you would want to put in your mouth?" - Guy Kolling - 1979
Tim Douglass
http://www.DouglassClan.com

Guess you've never had turkey fries then.

I just posted that as well...next time I will read all the replies first..LOL
64.85.239.19:

Our 9 year-old granddaughter jokes with all of us, and the 5 year-old doesn't blink an eye, whentalk about the yummy Bambi she just had, and the great Wilbur last night, and the Thumper with lunch. Of course, the food at Mohonk (www.mohonk.com) *is* great, especially when eaten in that great diningroom (sorry no picture of the wood, but pictures of the outside are about to be posted in abpw under Mohonk.)
--
Best regards
Han

There IS a connection?
<< > the connections between chickens and McNuggets.
There IS a connection?>>
Sure. Why do you think they call it "connective tissue?"
Lee