Help a student gardener

HI I am Uni Gem I am a university student, training to be a secondary school design technology teacher who needs help! I love gardening, mainly veg growing. I am currently trying to design a product as part of my uni course. I am focusing my project on, growing your own vegtables, in small out door areas, such as for example, a balcony. I have some ideas,egtable patch but need to carry out market research for my design folder, and thought that a blog would be the ideal way. what I need is your comments on what you would want from a planter which utilities small outdoor space. No matter where you live the size of your garden, all comments needed, on what YOU would like to have in a planter.

I need comments on: Size, Style (rustic, modern ect), Materials (plastic, wood, metal), would you like it to be self watering, Colours (bright, earthy, ect) reused materials, how much you would be perpare to spend on such an item.

Many thanks Gemma

Reply to
Uni Gem

Where is your blog site. What is the addy?

Ed

Reply to
Ed