Gardening Project research (Please HELP)!!!

Hi

Thank-you to everyone who applied to my original post ?HELP A STUDENT (UNI PROJECT)?

I received a lot of really useful information. After reading through all comments I have a better understanding of what people would like/need.

However I now need to be really direct, as I need to put my questions into a questionnaire format.

So I am back?..

I have written a series of questions (5 Questions ) below, which I would be really grateful if you could answer.

To answer the questions, please write the question number and chose one of the noted response.

For example: Q1 No Q2 Yes Q3 Maybe

Questionnaire: Q1) Would you like/prefer a utilising system for growing vegetables, if you were limited for space, for example a small yard/Garden/Balcony?

Yes: No: Not to sure:

Q2) Would you prefer the item to be made from recycled materials? Yes: No: Not sure: Q3) Would you like the container to be self-watering? Yes: No: Not sure: Q4) Would you like to have a drying or root veg storing area? Yes: No: Not sure: Q5) What type of style would you prefer? Modern: Rustic: Contempatery: Vintage: Other: (Please State alternative style) Not Sure:

If you have any other comments please write them down. However if anyone has any comments about my writing or grammar, I do not need them!!!

I am Dyslexic!!!!!!!!!!!

Many thanks Gemma

Reply to
Uni Gem

not sure it depends on what you mean and what it costs compared to DIY

yes

yes

not if related to this system as the conditions are not compatible, container:warm/damp, drying:hot/dry and root storage:cool/dry

don't care

Does your tutor specify that your project should be garden related or did you choose it yourself? In either case why?

David

Reply to
David Hare-Scott

Dunno if you just did a typo, but if you are going to use this wording in your paper then please use "Not too sure".

There's a difference between 'to' and 'too' that seems to escape many people and getting it wrong really diverts the attention of anyone marking a paper (or at least anyone who is also literate who is marking the paper - these days I'm not even sure that paper markers are in fact literate given some of the people I know who have 'higher' education quals).

Reply to
FarmI