Banana peppers - pending frost

Should I just pick any little ones and call it a year, or should I let them stay on and try to get them to grow some more. I've been covering the plant w/ a sheet at night. There are still about 20 little peppers on the plant. We haven't had our first frost yet, but it will be coming anytime. (Tennessee)

Reply to
Sam

Let 'em go for a while, even if a frost knocks the plant down you can probably pick (and eat) the immature peppers from the corpse. There will come a time, regardless of frost damage, when it just gets too cold and the plant will die or go dormant.

David

Reply to
David Hare-Scott