Subject Author Posted Replies

Ridgid tool freebie
Wrapping up the registration on a recent purchase of a Ridgid drill/driver/ impact set. As a bonus for registration, they offered a tool "head" of you r choice for their JobMax tool. Fellow...
1
1

Gluing Burned Wood
I'm making a cabinet with shelves made of plywood. Some of the edges of the shelves were burned while being cut on the table saw. The front edge of each shelf will be banded using solid wood. The...
12
12

Heads up on some good buys
Here we are, another promotional holiday/opportunity for the stores has com e and gone. I had reason to be in both the big Orange Box and the big Blue Box. Around the holidays that they use for...
2
2

$80 Ridge TS2000 Blade at Woodpeckers
For those who don't get the Woodpeckers email.... If you've been waiting for the chance to get a world class table saw blade on sale, here it is. $80 for a blade that is, from all reports, an equal...
4
4

Screws: What You Need to Know
Screws are one of the greatest fasteners available. There is a screw for almost every application. I cover some of the basics necessary for understanding the advantages of the modern screw. Many`...
2
2

OT- Anvils aren't rocket science . . . (are they?)
5
5

Flesh Sensing Kapex, Track Saws, Domino ??
Ahhh yes, you are correct and I was painting a bit too much with a broad brush. Anyone pretty much means Everyone. And that was not what I actually meant to day. all true. ;~)
88
88

laguna revo with extras
nice setup with the outboard attachment too and wheels the halogen lights will keep you warm https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/dak/tls/6203927737.html

Re: Re: Re: Where to gpt a umbrellla tilt joint
homeo must be the best place to go to reply to age old usenet messages betting it is the number one place to go internetski and for tilting_joints try they probably have loads and loads of them

THING(S) of the PAST
I keep seeing this recurring theme here of various tools being a thing of the past. They aren't. Geez. For mass production a lot of those tools may be things of the past or little used, but for most...
5
5

Wood Slicer - Thank You
To everybody who has mentioned the Woodslicer bandsaw blades. THANK YOU. I bought one (well two) and a couple sets of Cool Blocks to replace the blade and blade guides on my little Ridgid bandsaw. All...
2
2

radial arm saws a thing of the past
never bought a radial arm saw but they were once so popular am sure this has never been discussed here before guess everyone buys a mitre saw instead but i would take a radial arm saw if i saw one on...
28
28

drum sander as planer
mostly use my planer as a surface treatment and once complete requires only a little sanding but i look at a drum sander and think that might do the job too with some coarse grit i would expect they...
17
17

My Son's Got The Woodworking Bug
Every since we worked on Soap Box Derby cars together, my son has always been into fixing stuff. Now he's into making stuff. He's 28, bought a house a couple of years ago and has been buying tools as...
15
15

new tariffs on ca lumber
we should let them dump it all and cause a price war then when it's used up we can raise ours and export it to ca win win The United States slapped a new anti-dumping tax on Canadian softwood lumber,...