Ridgid tool freebie

Wrapping up the registration on a recent purchase of a Ridgid drill/driver/ impact set. As a bonus for registration, they offered a tool "head" of you r choice for their JobMax tool. Fellow contractors have given me the thumb s up on these tools as well as the whole JobMax system.

Go online, register your tool, get a coupon for a free tool head. I couldn 't find the coupon I downloaded, so I logged back in, and it offered to me all over again without registration. OTW today to get the jig saw attachmen t.

I don't have a JobMax. BUT... I do have the Ryobi version that came in a to ol set I just bought. According to several cites on the 'net, the JobMax h ead fits the Ryobi tools, which would be outstanding. Nice to get a /useful / freebie every once in a while.

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41

You are just a dead beat! LOL