Subject Author Posted Replies

Buying a Jointer
What should i look for in buying a jointer? Looking to upgrade from my 30" er.
9
9

chop saw dust collector
Any good Ideas for dust collection from a chop saw?
3
3

Plywood Edging Flush Cutting Jig
Have posted some pictures to "" of a jig I made for flush cutting solid wood edging on plywood with a router. I made this jig a least ten years ago and thought I got the idea from Fine Woodworking...
1
1

Drum Sander opinions
Am getting ready to purchase a drum sander. Am primarily a "hobby" kinda guy, on the serious side. Current thoughts are toward the Grizzly G0458 18" 1-1/2 HP Single-Phase Open End Drum Sander. I have...
5
5

Cheap Routers are Expensive
I just ruined a 12' long piece of oak because the depth adjustment on my Craftsman router slipped while beading the edge of the oak. Not sure what happened, but I am nervous about using it now. Never...
20
20

Aztec wood drum
I was just checking the woodworking channel, when i happened to see a glimpse of an Aztec wood drum, but i missed most of the program. Would any of you know what sort of wood to use for it, and...
8
8

Source for hardware in moderate quantity...
I'm looking for a reasonably priced source for a couple common hardware items in moderate quantity. What I need is the cam lock and cam bolts (bolts with machine thread, not MDF thread) commonly used...
8
8

Deck/Outdoor Chest.
Hi, I am looking for links to ideas/examples/plans for a storage chest for use on a deck. Instead of a hinged top I would like to use a large drawer. So I'm looking for ideas for the type of plywood...
3
3

Latex Paint, Titebond II, and Bob Morley
I got a Bob Marley CD the other day and just tossed that in because I've been listening to it on my journeys to town and back. Gots the rifle finished. Ip's painted. LOL But not yellow. I experimented...

Sharpening Station
Looking for plans and ideas for a self contained sharpening station. WIll include a Tormek-type sharpener and maybe another grinder. Also should include a study stand for sharpening stones (oil or...
10
10

Casework - Brush-on Poly Finishing Technique Question
My bookcase construction is done and I've got a coat of stain on it. I'm planning to brush on several coats of Polyurethane. I've heard, and it makes sense to me, that I should only apply brush-on...
16
16

Link To Free Plans
Here's a link to a place that has amassed a lot of links to places with free plans online. I think it's Australian. Listed alphabetically....

What else can they stick a laser on?
31
31

OT: Wooops..
She....Would you get married again? He.....Definitely not! She....Why not - don't you like being married? He.....Of course I do. She....Then why wouldn't you remarry? He.....Okay, I'd get married...
2
2

another motor question
Hey All, I had upgraded my older Delta 14 inch bandsaw to include a riser kit and a 3/4 hp moter (from its original 1/2 hp). This was done to resaw many feet of 6 inch pine (and other stuff too). I...
7
7