Subject Author Posted Replies

Is this too wide?
My buddy wants me to make him a shelf that will fit into an opening he cut in a wall. The wall is 7" thick drywall to drywall and he wants 1 1/2" overhang on either side. He also wants it about 1 1/4"...
14
14

Make your own hole saw?
so wierd it just might work...
1
1

Several free educational articles added to my website...
Hello to the group, I recently built a website (URL below in signature area) and have been adding several articles to the library section that some of you maybe interested in... Although the articles...

Too sharp or fack sharp (waterstones)
For years I'v been sharpening with Arkansas stones, carving gouges, chisels, planes... I have a soft, hard and translucnet (all 3"x12") and a couple of diamond stones. I rough them with the diamond...
5
5

What is it?
I've been wondering about a couple of things and I think they are just coming together. E=mcsquared, so I have always thought that ya know, this is evident since after the big bang, and so, you could...
12
12

Is something wrong with my wood sink countertop??
Hello all, Is there something wrong with my sink countertop? Take a look at this picture: sink is to the left in the picture, and the countertop is sunken down in the area where the sink is. You can...
4
4

Steel City Model 35601
SWMBO sez that I can get a "decent" Table saw. Must be the season or something. :)Anyway I am looking pretty seriously at the 10" saw from Steel City. It seems to be the smallest model they have and I...
8
8

Modify pantry type cabinet
I need a pantry type cabinet that is only 12" deep for some extra storage. Lowes has a REI Estate Storage cabinet that is perfect except it is 16 3/4 deep. Is it possible to cut the panels, top and...
2
2

INSPIRATION - Igloo Building Tool
It is made out of wood. This should come in handy for you guys up in Canada. LOL I've had my time in snow country, nevermore, nevermore. JOAT Democratic justice. One man, one rock.

Asam brothers steam powered sawmill photos
NOT my webpage. JOAT Democratic justice. One man, one rock. Asam brothers steam powered sawmill photos
1
1

Wax on, Wax off. WTF???
I have just completed casting some concrete counter tops for the first time. The final step is to wax them. So, Minwax paste wax, a rag, and elbow grease. Right? How hard can this be? The Minwax is...
9
9

Delta 50-155 Miter Saw Stand
I have owned a Delta 50-155 collapsable miter saw for about five years and love it. We were going to give one to our son for Christmas and cannot find one. Amazon still has a space-holder but it is...
1
1

Router fence and feed question
I'm hoping someone here can answer my question. I'm new to routing, especially w/ a router table. I'm trying to make shutter louvers with woodline's plantation shutter bit set. The louver bit has the...
12
12

Delta 36-465
Hello All, Can anyone point me to the specs of this table saw? DAGS turns up very little regarding this saw but refers to it being similar to the 36-444. Obviously there must be some differences in...
8
8

how do you make a rubber band gun repeater
id like to know how you make a rubber band gun repeater with a trigger that shoots more then one rubber band(not at the same time though) but not by a clothes pin!
3
3