Woodcraft clamp sale

I just got this in an email, and it seemed like too good a deal to pass up. I'm sure not the best quality, but still....

Charlie M. 1958

Locutus

somebody like me.....

Tell ya what... Somebody have them sent over and I'll do testing and give ya'll a thourogh review... ;-)

Reply to
bremen68

Reply to
Pop`

I bought about eight very tiny clamps similar in design at Lowes a few years back. When using them I noticed that some of them slipped on the bar and would not stay tight. Then I noticed that there was a subtle color difference between the good ones and the useless ones. Looking closer I discovered that the good ones were made in USA, the crappy ones were made in the PRC.

Reply to
fredfighter

-Leuf

Reply to
Leuf

Reply to
Locutus

too.

Reply to
Michael Faurot

Charlie M. 1958 wrote: > I just got this in an email, and it seemed like too good a deal to pass > up. I'm sure not the best quality, but still....

The above is NBD.

2" Spring clamps are less than $1, all day long.

Last time I bought 18" bar clamps, less than $1.50.

Just gotta be patient.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

And to think I started this thread to let people know some cheap clamps were on sale with free shipping...

I guess you have to really be careful about the political ramifications of anything you say around here! (-:

Reply to
Charlie M. 1958

What are you talking about? My newserver doesn't show any political discussion in this thread... just some people (me included) thanking you for the heads-up and one person saying you can get the same deal at harbor freight....

Reply to
Locutus

That's what I get for just viewing unread messages.... I didn't realize the political debated started when someone top posted on my subject.

Reply to
Charlie M. 1958