Rapid and DHL

The problem I have with the PO is that there is no easy to reach "buck stops here" contact

When it's minus degrees and someone hasn't received their boiler pcb, they don't want to be told to fill in a form if it hasn't turned up in

30 days

that's assuming that you get through to someone

With CityLink and APC, I have someone on the end of the phone who will at least get some form of answer

Reply to
geoff

Well as its your responsibility to deliver the part it doesn't matter if the customer can't contact the courier. All he has to do is contact you and let you sort it. I assume he would have no trouble contacting you.

Reply to
dennis

DHL is just a brand of the german post office, Deutsche Post. Crap just like Royal Mail.

Reply to
chunkyoldcortina

Well, it is now

It was the same before DP bought them out

Reply to
geoff