DHL, Grrrrr!

Been expecting a delivery from DHL today, out for delivery by 2pm it said online, I've been working in the garage (with the garage door open) or working in the lounge, got to 2pm and I checked online again only to find it claims "attempted delivery, not at home" odd that no postcard has been left, their depot is 25 miles away so collecting it would waste even more time - gits!

Give my DPD every time.

Reply to
Andy Burns

Been expecting a delivery from DHL today, out for delivery by 2pm it

Its Friday, he wants to get home early. I suffering as well. It's STWNFI birthday on Sunday. Present ordered last Thursday from via Amazon, still not here!

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike