Property Ladder

Seeing as no one's mentioned it I will even if just for the opening shot. ;-)

Why am I sat worrying about the quality of my workmanship and double/triple checking every little thing before I even attempt to do it when a pair of "cowboys" like this can get away with what they did/were doing?

I just wanted to reach out and slap them both for being so dim but as usual getting way with it... ;-)

The garden was suspect though, 15K for the land they sold? Unless someone was planning on putting a house there?

Mark S.

Reply to
Mark S.

I think a lot of it has to do with your attention to detail or perhaps your attention span generally. Is there any particular focus you had in mind or is this ramble something you came up with on the way home from the pub and unlikely to survive the supervision of a more reflective and sober examination?

Reply to
Michael Mcneil

Like I can afford to drink...

Meaning they bodge like only foolhardy people can and still profit from it.

I'm posting late because I'm at my house working my knackers off every night. :-P

Mark S.

Reply to
Mark S.

Being serious though, those so called lintels he put in were well dodgy and as for that bog - it had a turning circle for a 3 year old!.

Andrew.

Reply to
Andrew Simpson