Property Ladder

After the amount of uk.d-i-y traffic that previous series has generated (albeit largely concerned with La Beeney's assets) I'm very surprised to note that two episodes in to the current series, there hasn't been a single post yet AFAICS.

So, here's the first.

Could be a fun series to watch I think, if for no other reason than spotting continuity errors caused by the impending Beeney Baby. Episode 1 had her at about 7 months gone, whereas in episode 2 there was barely a bump on view. Think we can forgive them transmitting episodes out of sequence, but I'm sure there will be howlers to come!

David

Reply to
Lobster

Yes but depreciation is occurring, though no sign of deflation so far.

Reply to
Mike Halmarack

"Lobster" wrote | Could be a fun series to watch I think, if for no other reason | than spotting continuity errors caused by the impending Beeney | Baby. ... I'm sure there will be howlers to come!

Hopefully only one howler, unless she has unexpected twins

Owain

Reply to
Owain