uk.d-i-y

Yep.

Tim

--

Reply to
tim+

The toxic right wing nutjobs have basically taken over the group. These days it's mostly daycare for elderly blowhard loons.

Reply to
Steve

Am 12/10/2023 um 09:29 schrieb Steve:

Hasn't it always been like that? What do you expect if the average age is death.

Reply to
Ottavio Caruso

Makes a change from woke eco-vegan transgender lunatics anyway.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

You don't see any merit in that?

Reply to
GB

Who can remember Mathew Marks?

Reply to
John J

Here, Sir!

Reply to
maus

people calling out your nonsense eh

Reply to
Animal

Maybe, but the signal/noise ratio does seem to be heading in the wrong direction.

Reply to
Sam Plusnet

Well I absolutely find that my kill file routines remove 100 messages a day, from people who I have adjudged to only contribute noise.

Some are left wing nutjobs who simply haven't got over brexit, and some are simply abusive trolls picking fights.

I think. Since I no longer see their posts except quoted in followups.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Really? Not seen that many idiots or trollers. There are off topic posts about computers etc, and a few subject creeps, but otherwise its not an issue. Nobody is forcing you to look at every post, nobody is saying you should only read bottom posters with huge quotes before the comments, nor are they stopping you from killfiling subjects or posters and being plain text the room it takes up when compared to forums is small. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

It has always waxed and waned, and as I say, nobody is forcing anyone to read what they are not interested in. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

On 13/10/2023 00:47, Sam Plusnet wrote: <snip>

Not with an aggressive filter policy, in particular ignoring subjects containg OT O.T. and every other variation, add to that the blocking of the obvious offenders and anyone that feels the need to respond to them... the half a dozen or so posters that are left more than make up for the 100's that for me now cease to exist.

:)

Cheers - Pete

Reply to
www.GymRatZ.co.uk

You don't see yourself as part of the problem, then, TurNip?!

What a surprise.

Reply to
Steve

The problem is whatever those that perceive it as a problem, perceive it to be.

I have no problem with off topic posts, just spittle flecked conspiracy theorists whose sole topic of conversation is either undiluted die hard Marxism or europhilism based on faith, not fact. Using faux logic in an attempt to prove what cannot be proven.,

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher