Prescott...

By all means make all this up for your own day-dreams - but there is no need to share it with us.

Reply to
John Cartmell

Oh, and there I was thinking to were going to say 'his prostate gland'

;-)

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

with Ruth Kelly instead? not much change I think.

Reply to
DJC

As in Press Caught?

Although of course he was nicely stuffed, stitched up and ready to cook some time before the incriminating evidence was turned out in nice time for the debacle. As was the other arseflannel.

What Tory B liar hung onto them for for so long I can't imagine. Surely he knew enough about politics and must have heard rumours?

Anyway it was a poor show for all concened. Even the ones that aren't fat bastards are still greasy bastards. And that cream cracker bi faced tosser at the top of the heap is no different from any of his cronies. If he was, he would have washed them down their own drains long ago.

Good riddance to all scum.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

I think he's already gone.

Reply to
Paul Herber

He seems to have come out of it reasonably well, other than a bruised ego. He loses his administrative responsibilities but gets to keep his salary as DPM. What exactly does he do to 'justify' his inflated salary seeing he is just about as worthless as can be?

No doubt his supporters in this group (Drivel et al) will be able to enlighten us from the gutter that they appear to share with Mr Prescott.

Reply to
Edward W. Thompson

On Fri, 05 May 2006 21:24:29 +0100 someone who may be Andy Hall wrote this:-

Indeed. My attention has been drawn to "the Sun" today and for once I agree entirely with them, "Now we're ALL being screwed".

David Hansen

Jammy bastard... Right, I'm phoning the Labour Party - I'll ask if they've got any opening for useless fat slobs at 600k, I can act!

Tim

Reply to
Tim S

Ow, bad images...

hehe

Reply to
Tim S

Which bits would you need to act? ;-)

Reply to
Andy Hall

I *can* eat all the pies too, especially for 600k!

:->

Reply to
Tim S

He's an Old Labour souvenir.

Reply to
Rob Morley

He hasn't. He just had a shag.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Any proof of this besides the scribble of a shagging hussy who got £250,000 for saying she shagged Johnny?

This is s non-story and she got all this lolly because of silly people sucking it all in.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

You read the SUN? Gosh! That says a lot.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

I'm not into shagging men, fat or not.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

You would fit the bill of a fat slob then.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

It was merely a comment that government ministers should not abuse their position.

I didn't offer an opinion one way or the other as to whether J++ actually did that.

Clearly his boss believed that there was an issue....

So to speak.....

Reply to
Andy Hall

Apparently the police have been asked to look into the matter of the misuse of his office. And if they bring a successful prosecution the bag shouldn't be allowed to keep her illegally gotten gains for talking about it in pubic:

(He's got a face like a pork pie in that link.)

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

Don't you mean his?

Reply to