Prescott...

Usenet has always had newsgroups, bulletin boards were something else altogether.

Reply to
Rob Morley

Its not rumour, its fact allegedly..at least the Beeb said so...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Not proven. He had a shag and that is his busines and his alone. How is Little Middle England today?

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Reading the Sun is not clever.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

If I wanted naked girls the top shelf is better and in colour too.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Whatever the reason why should we the tax payer foot the bill, it was excessive when he had a job, now Blair is taking the pi** out of the tax payers.

Reply to
Broadback

I guess that his wife might have a different view...

In politics and public service, the onus is on the individual to demonstrate that he is squeaky clean.

Reply to
Andy Hall

His personal family view not yours or mine. A non-story.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

He didn't at all. He had a shag with a consenting shagger. His business alone and no one else's. How is Little Middle England today?

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Maxie, he did see the narrow Little Middle England of Matt. He has to be applauded for that.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Matt, have you looked in this alleged black book? Where is it kept? What did it say?

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

The shagging section, and that is his business.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Ah yes, but it was during working time. That's actually a criminal offence for a civil servant. Two policemen were 'done' for a similar offence not long ago. The police are now investigating Prescott for the same offence.

Hooray!

Reply to
Bob Eager

I know that he and you would like it to be that way. Frankly, I could care less because he is a non-story. Unfortunately he is damaging the office of government almost as much as his boss - he is discredited with the electorate which is what actually matters. Had he gone to the back benches along with Clarke he would have been able to save at least something. In effect, TB has done an "et tu Brutei". The press will continue to hound J++ until eventually he is forced to resign. At that point, TB will have been able to distance himself from it. It isn't going to go away.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Who knows? Do you think that that is acceptable behaviour for a government minister?

Reply to
Andy Hall

< Snip Little Middle England Tripe >

If Johnny wants a shag with a consenting shagger, that is his business; a non-story.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

So the hussy who took £250,000 said.

You naive Little Middle Englander. Johnny's shagging is none of our business. A non-story. Boy you are dumb. Well you are from Essex.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

You most certainly.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

No, but it's the law's business.

Little do you know.

Reply to
Bob Eager

What working time? Are you suggesting that a Minister of the Crown has fixed (or flexi-) hours?

Reply to
John Cartmell