OT; Todays top H&S tip

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "The Medway Handyman" saying something like:

Bloody 'ell. You're a bit early for the self-flagellation routine.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

?pid=4085832&id=712196649"Permission denied"

Reply to
Huge

?pid=4085832&id=712196649>>>>> Content unavailable.

Cool? Scary as f*ck, more like. Do you get customers shutting the door in your face? :o)

Reply to
Huge

BTDTGTTS.

Reply to
Huge

I once walked into a (closed) plate glass door in Canterbury, doing the same thing. I bounced off, injured!

Reply to
Bob Eager

?pid=4085832&id=712196649>>>>>> Content unavailable.

Go on then, post a picture of yourself so I can extract the urine :-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Are you a TECO user?

Reply to
Tim Streater

I am. Learned it in 1973...

Reply to
Bob Eager

Ok, that accounts for it. How about: "But Tim did the girl try to smile" ??

Reply to
Tim Streater

Or, to put it another way:

*iS $-LIE$0JiY$0lt$$
Reply to
Bob Eager

Sorry, I was jumping in there. But as it happens, Huge probably was exposed to TECO...

Reply to
Bob Eager

Well you're no help are you? :-)

Reply to
Tim Streater

Have they stopped yet?

Reply to
<me9

BTDTGTTS. At a fast trot too. Just outside a High Street pub I would never go in. Sore for a week, mainly on the bits I didn't rub iboprofen gel on. May be why my shoulder and hip hurt, several years on.

Reply to
<me9

?pid=4085832&id=712196649>> Content unavailable.

?id=581528621&ref=mfThat worked for me YFUB :-)

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Eh?

Reply to
Bob Eager

It means You Fabulous Ultimate Beauty....

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Ah....having seen your photo, I quite understand!

BTW...to share a photo on FB, it must be in your own Photos. Then you get a public link to use.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Hell, no. There's way too much information about me on t'web as it is.

Reply to
Huge

*grin*

I used to be.

Indeed, I installed it on my Linux box for Old Times Sake only a week or two ago.

"Control-] is not a TECO command."

Reply to
Huge