OT; Todays top H&S tip

The Medway Handyman

That would be the medical training kicking in! ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm

Reply to
John Rumm

Ouch.

There is nothing funnier than watching someone trip up and make a fool of themselves.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Are you really surprised?

R.

Reply to
TheOldFellow

Oh, don't get me started on Facebook.... ;-)

As you can see from the expression on the guy in the background of the picture

Reply to
Lobster

Worse was walking into one of those upside-down-conical flower tubs that come up the the upper shin. Head first over the tub and lots of blood running down the leg.

Reply to
Tim Streater

Nah. See other post.

Reply to
Tim Streater

?pid=4085832&id=712196649>>>> Content unavailable.

?id=581528621&ref=mfNeed to login to see that.

Reply to
Tim Streater

And a little cross.

Reply to
PeterC

ramp and tipped over into a rose bed - somewhat entangled, embarrassed and scratched in many places. My Father called out "I hope you haven't damaged my roses".

Reply to
PeterC

'Woman' in merkinland threw a drink in her boyfriend's face, got up to storm out and slipped on the liquid that she'd spilt. Sued the resteraunt and won! Biggest sewers in the world.

Reply to
PeterC

What about those black chains you get (not so often these days) hanging between knee-high concrete posts, esp in car parks - with sharp-pointed metal studs poking at right-angles through the links (there's no doubt a name for it).

My Dad came home one evening having tripped over a length of it in a dark car park, when I was a kid; and I still have vivid memories of the damage those studs had done to his shins.

Reply to
Lobster

I'm logged in, and I can't see it. Try the link again.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Just did, still works for me. Its on photobucket new, for those less cool than us :-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I cannot see it on facebook and I am one of your facebook friends!

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

?id=581528621&ref=search&sid=581528621.1181151628..1No oggling my daughter - I know you and your impure thoughts :-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

?id=581528621&ref=search&sid=581528621.1181151628..1>> No oggling my daughter - I know you and your impure thoughts :-) >

Do you mean the photos of her in the swimsuit?

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

You could at least have had a shave for the photo

Reply to
geoff

which is reflected in spiralling insurance costs on yer car ...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher